North York General Hospital offers a variety of prenatal classes, providing expectant moms and their partners with an opportunity to learn and prepare for the birth and care of their baby.
- Labour and Birth — prepares you and your partner for the labour and birthing experience
- Caring for You and Your Baby — how to care for your baby during your hospital stay and when returning home
- Breast Is Best — how to make the breastfeeding experience a rewarding and successful one
- Link to Life Emergency Workshop — prepares you and your partner to deal with child-related medical emergencies
- Diabetes Education Centre — serves women who develop gestational diabetes during their pregnancy
Registration and payment
To register for any class, please use our online Prenatal Classes and Education request form. When completing the form, enter the name and associated health information of the patient that will be delivering at North York General Hospital. Payment is accepted by credit card only. Refunds require a physician’s note or verification of early delivery of your baby. If you require a refund or need to re-schedule a class (by availability only), please contact Prenatal Services by email at email@example.com