Below is information for interested vendors to review:
- Please do not call the Volunteer Services office main line as this number is for people enquiring about volunteering.
- Email communication at email@example.com is encouraged with most emails being replied to within 36 hours.
- Bookings are done by mail initially, then by email.
When requesting dates for the next calendar year please remember the following:
- All vendors will be limited to one date per quarter at the time of initial booking. Additional dates may be provided at a later time.
- Vendors' Market Coordinators try to provide each vendor with the dates that they have requested, however this is not always possible.
- No vendor will be assigned sale dates only on Thursdays and/or Fridays.
- Vendors who request dates on a variety of weekdays stand a better chance of getting their date choices.
- Vendors wishing to sell at both sites must submit requests to both sites.
- New vendors wishing to be added to the cancellation list must apply by mail. Vendors wishing to apply at both sites need to submit forms to both coordinators.
- Questions concerning the program are answered in the policies of the site so please read them carefully.
- Please note that at this time new jewellery vendors will not be added to the cancellation list at North York General Hospital.
To apply to the Vendors' Market at North York General, General site, 4001 Leslie Street, please download and review the:
Mail the completed forms to:
Anne Bradley, Vendors' Market Coordinator
North York General Hospital
4001 Leslie Street, Room 65B-GS
Toronto ON M2K 1E1