GENERAL SITE CLINIC (4001 Leslie Ave.)
- PFIZER first and second dose appointments available Monday to Friday for people 12 and older.
- MODERNA first and second dose appointments available on Wednesdays for people 18 and older.
- FIRST DOSE walk-ins available 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- New appointments will be opened up twice a week so please check back.
Earl Haig Secondary School Clinic (100 Princess Ave.)
- Thursday, August 5 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday August 6, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Both PFIZER and MODERNA first and second dose appointments and walk-ins available for people 12 and over who live, work or go to school in any M postal code.
- Priority walk-ins available for FIRST DOSE ONLY.
- A new link for the following week will be posted on Monday.
You are now eligible for a second dose of COVID-19 Vaccine in Ontario if:
- You received your first dose of Pfizer at least 21 days ago
- You received your first dose of Modern at least 28 days ago
- You received your first dose of AstraZeneca at least 56 days ago
Mixing mRNA vaccines:
Mixing vaccines is safe, effective, and enables more Ontarians to receive their second dose sooner. Full vaccination is the greatest protection you can have against COVID-19 and its variants, including the Delta variant.
If you had Moderna or Pfizer for your first dose you can safely take either Moderna or Pfizer for your second dose for strong protection. Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are authorized for use in Canada and use a similar mRNA technology, so the vaccines are safe to mix. This is consistent with recommendations recently provided by the National Advisory Committee on Immunization and with practices within several provinces. Both provide strong protection against COVID-19 and its variants. If your second COVID-19 vaccine is different than your first dose, you do not need to start your series over again. You will be considered fully immunized two weeks after receiving two doses of Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccines. Please see the Ministry of Health's mRNA fact sheet.
Accelerated Second Dose Rollout
Following the Government of Ontario’s accelerated rollout of second doses, North York General Hospital and North York Toronto Health Partners are cancelling original second dose appointments so accelerated appointments can be booked at an earlier date.
If you have already rebooked a second dose appointment, no action is needed.
If you received an email with a link to rebook your second dose appointment, please use the link to rebook.
If you are having difficulties or didn’t receive an email from us please contact customer service by phone 437-537-5025 or email COVID19Vaccine@nygh.on.ca . Please note there may be longer than normal wait times by phone.
Other vaccine booking options:
- Book online at Ontario.ca/bookvaccine, or by calling Provincial Vaccine Booking Line number at 1-833-943-3900
- Contact the pharmacy or care provider where you received your first dose
- You may also find a different participating pharmacy to book an appointment (once you are eligible)
Who is currently eligible to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in Ontario?
For more information about Ontario’s COVID Vaccination Plan and current eligibility, please visit the government of Ontario website.
Other Options for Booking COVID-19 Vaccines
- City of Toronto Mass Immunization Clinics
- Ontario clinics and participating pharmacies covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/
If you are a senior in the North York area and require assistance getting to your vaccination appointment, contact the Seniors’ Hotline for North York at 416-447- 5200.
Have questions about vaccination?
If you need assistance booking a vaccine appointment, please call 437-537-5025. Please note there may be longer than normal wait times and we encourage you to book your appointment online if possible.
Read frequently asked questions to learn more about the vaccines, booking appointments, first and second doses and other common questions.
For more information about Ontario’s COVID Vaccination Plan, please visit the government of Ontario website.