4001 Leslie Street, Toronto ON M2K 1E1
NYGH Outpatient Community Services Centre
2 Champagne Drive, Toronto ON M3J 0K2
- Mental Health & Addictions Clinic Tel: 416-756-6919 Unit E8
- Complex Centre for Diabetes Care Tel: 416-756-6924 Unit E7
- Diabetes Education Centre Tel: 416-756-6923 Unit E7
- Medical Imaging Tel: 416-756-6931 Unit E7
NYGH Minor Surgical Procedures and Elder Care Centre
243 Consumers Road, Toronto ON M2J 4W8
- Gale and Graham Wright Prostate Centre Tel: 416-756-6938
- Eye Surgery Centre Tel: 416-756-6851
- Diagnostic Cystoscopy Services Tel: 416-756-6856
- Elder Care Centre (Specialized Geriatric Services) Tel: 416-756-6871
Branson Ambulatory Care Centre
555 Finch Avenue West, Toronto ON M2R 1N5
Seniors' Health Centre
2 Buchan Court, Toronto ON M2J 5A3
Long-term care home Tel: 416-756-0066
Specialized Geriatric Services Tel: 416-756-6050 ext. 8060
10 Buchan Court, Toronto ON M2J 5A3
Reactivation Care Centre
A Central LHIN Hospitals Collaborative, North York General Hospital's unit is on 6 West.
2111 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON M3N 1N1
North York General Assessment and Wellness Centre
Outpatient Physiotherapy Services
255 Consumers Road, Suite 220, Toronto ON M2J 1R3
Contact a patient at the General site
Call 416-756-6000 and then press 2 to get a patient's room or phone number. You can also get this information from a volunteer at the General site's Information Desks on the main floor (every day, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.) or on the 1rst floor (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed on weekends and holidays).
Frequently called numbers
Clinical areas, departments and services: Access our clinical areas.
Nursing stations for patient care: Access our nursing stations.
Comments about your hospital experience: Give us your feedback
The Patient Experience Office provides patients and families with an opportunity to express compliments, concerns, questions and suggestions. See below to learn more about the Patient Experience Office.
Comments about the website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
Spiritual and Religious Care